Criminal cases are the most difficult among our attorneys’ activities. Unfortunately no one is impervious to false accusations and illegal actions. In such situations, a person needs emergency lawyer help. The best criminal lawyer is one who knows that the client's future depends on his efficiency, confidence and competence. Such a specialist will not sit idly even for a second, but will effectively support the client at all stages of proceedings.
The criminal lawyer in Minsk after familiarization with the case materials at the first consultation will try to estimate objectively all that is happing. In his power to predict the further development of events. Regardless of what the prospects of the client are, he will defend your interests at a high professional level.
What does a criminal lawyer do?
In addition to forming a position and developing a strategy to protect the interests of a participant of criminal proceedings, the lawyer is involved in drafting a variety of procedural documents during the proceedings. Criminal lawyer services include filing petitions, filings and appeals to relevant authorities. In addition, to prevent possible investigator’s errors, he will oversee the activities of law enforcement officers.
Attorney Yu.V. Shcherbich for many years of work has accumulated invaluable experience in conducting cases involving:
- harges of crimes against a person (intended infliction of serious bodily injury – Art. 147 of the Criminal Code of Belarus, intended infliction of a less serious bodily injury – Art. 249 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus);
- harges of crimes against property interests (theft – Art. 205 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, pillage– Art. 206 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, plunder– Art. 207 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, fraud – Art. 209 of the Criminal Code of Belarus, embezzlement by a designated person – Art. 210 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus)
- Economic crimes accusations (illegal business activities - Art. 233 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, tax evasion - Art. 243 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, false business - Art. 234 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, false bankruptcy - Art. 238 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, deliberate bankruptcy - Art. 240 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus);
- Drugs distibution charge (Art. 328 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus);
- accusations of crimes against the interests of the service (malpractice and abuse of power - Art. 424 and 426 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, neglect of duty - Art. 428 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus, service forgery - Art. 427 of the Criminal Code of Belarus, bribery - Art. 430 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Belarus).
Practice has shown that often presence of a defense lawyer plays the huge role at activities that investigators conduct with respect to the accused or suspect, for example, during interrogations and searches.
Attorney Yu. V. Shcherbich will try to take the slightest chance of obtaining the maximum loyal decision of the court for the client. Struggle for the triumph of justice will not end if the verdict is
not in favor of the client. If necessary criminal lawyer Yu.V. Shcherbich will consider the possibility of filing cassation, supervisory or appellate petitions.
Who else needs a criminal lawyer?
Surprisingly consultations and assistance of an experienced defender may be needed not only for those who are accused of offenses. It is not uncommon for a suspected person to be able to transfer some of the guilt to a victim through malicious manipulations. In turn, the victim unable to prove his innocence becomes an accomplice in the crime. The criminal lawyer should correct the outrageous injustice.
A witness in a criminal case can also benefit a legal advice of a qualified lawyer. Often witnesses, under the influence of the pressure of the preliminary investigation bodies, do not fully understand their legal right to refuse to testify about themselves, close relatives and family members. As a result the status of a witness is often changed to the status of a suspect. If you are summoned as a witness and you have concerns or doubts about the upcoming questioning, we recommend you to apply for a legal help from Attorney Yu.V. Shcherbich immediately.
In conclusion, it is necessary to refute the misthought that in criminal proceedings a lawyer is required only as a last resort. In fact, wholly and completely entrusted to a professional lawyer a full protection of a citizen will lead to an acquittal verdict. And the sooner the accused resorts to the services of specialists, the more the problems can be avoided. It is very important that the lawyer starts work before the first interrogation: after all, the prosecution builds its own line, largely guided by the data obtained during this period of the investigation. In such cases self-incriminations or an incorrect statement by the investigator of the testimony in the protocol are not uncommon: the suspect confesses for something that he did not really do, adds new charges in the case, which makes the work of the Defense very difficult. Therefore, a qualified lawyer seeks to take personal part in the preliminary investigation, if necessary, to appeal against unlawful actions against his client.
Attorney Yu.V. Shcherbich often sought in order that the criminal case was closed during the preliminary investigation, an acquittal was pronounced in court, in the appellate instance guilty verdict was changed or abolished. Using extensive theoretical knowledge and practical skills of defense in the field of criminal investigation and during the trial, Attorney Yu.V. Shcherbich as much as possible protecting clients will help to achieve justice!
Please, find the examples of successfully solved criminal cases by Attorney Yu. V. Shcherbich here.Примеры