Land disputes in Belarus
Land disputes are becoming increasingly important in modern society. Nevertheless, changing legislation in the mentioned sphere, special attitude of people to the object of the dispute and other factors make land disputes rather difficult for the parties, that is why ussually they ask for legal assistance from land disputes attorneys.
Land disputes arise not only between individuals, but also between legal entities, as well as with government bodies that carry out state regulation and management in the field of land use and protection.
In different situations, ways of protecting violated rights can be either judicial or administrative procedure.
Most often, a property dispute lawyers are involved in disputes:
- on the division of the land plot;
- on the determination of the order of land use;
- on the recognition of property rights on a land plot;
- on the elimination of obstacles in the right to use the land plot;
- about the boundaries of the land plot;
- on the establishment of a land easement;
- on invalidation of transactions with land plots;
- on invalidation of state registration of creation, change, termination of the existence of a land plot, occurrence, transfer, termination of rights to land plots;
- on compensation for losses to land users-citizens in the seizure of land plots;
- appeal against acts and decisions of state bodies that infringe on the rights of citizens.
Given the complexity of land disputes , without timely and competent legal assistance, it is extremely difficult to get the desired result and defend your rights.
Contact us for more info.