Family disputes are the most difficult psychologically for the parties to the trial, and also for minors. That is why a family lawyer must first of all help the parties to the conflict find a compromise.
When considering family disputes in Belarus, the court must first of all ensure the interests of the children. In this regard, psychologists are involved in the trial, psychological and psychiatric examinations are appointed, and the guardianship authorities are involved.
A family lawyer helps:
- in divorce cases;
- in cases of division of jointly acquired property;
- in cases of determining the child's place of residence;
- in cases of determining the procedure of communication between child and a separately living parent;
- in cases of contested paternity;
- in cases of the recovery of alimony.
Recovery of alimony in Belarus
Often one of the participants in cases on the alimony recovery are foreigners, for example, in cases where one of the parents, being a foreign citizen, evades the maintenance of a minor child. At the same time, there are legal mechanisms, including those provided by international treaties and conventions, which make it possible to exercise the right to pay alimony even in cases when one of the parents is abroad.
Contact us for more info.